- Q:How to choose the right SUP board?Good question! It's true that we want them all! Our two ranges offered are: All Around and Touring. To meet everyone's needs, here are some points to consider to find the board that best suits your needs: - SUP experience - Types of experience sought (ride , yoga, fitness, long distance, surfing, for kids, etc) board users (only you, kids, friends, etc.) - Types of body of water (rough, calm, waves, etc.) .) For people with little or no experience, we recommend the All Around range as they have a slightly rounder nose and they are also a little shorter which allows for ease out peer to maneuver. You will therefore be able to learn the sport and enjoy your outings on the lakes in complete safety and with complete peace of mind. For more advanced people or those who are in their 2nd or 3rd season of SUP and who are looking for stronger sensations and more speed, we recommend the Touring range. With its slightly longer length and more pointed front, this one will glide faster on the water which will give you unparalleled speed.
- Q:What is the difference between an All Around board and a Touring board?First of all, each board has its advantages. The real question is which is the ideal board for you and according to your needs. All Around Board: The All Around model is ideal for those looking for a stable and easy to maneuver board. With its generous dimensions and unequaled stability. So whether you have little or no experience in Paddleboarding, you can enjoy your outings on the lakes in complete safety and with complete peace of mind. Touring board: The Touring model is perfect for thrill seekers thanks to its streamlined shape and exceptional sliding ability. We designed it to be a bit wider than the All Around board to allow you to have better stability given its more accentuated speed on the water.
- Q:Why does SUNVIBES SUP offer 3 fins ? This configuration allows for better steering on calm water and provides additional control/stability in SUP surf and/or river mode. Also, it allows you easier storage since we offer the 3 removable fins which will allow you to remove them if necessary and save space when you fold your board to store it
- Q:Can I leave my board inflated after using it ? Yes, no problem! The next time you use it, however, make sure the board is still between 15 and 18 PSI. Even if your board still seems fully inflated, it may have lost some air since the last use. This is completely normal. We therefore invite you to inflate it again up to 15-18 PSI and hop in the water. However, it is important to NEVER leave your board in the sun.
- Q:How do I store my board one I get out of the water ? When you get out of the water, it is important to rinse the board well (especially the sea salt, if any) and put it away from the sun. If the weather permits, it is always best to have your board dry before putting it back in its carrying bag. This prevents moisture from accumulating in the carry bag.
- Q:How should I clean my board ? First, we recommend rinsing your board with fresh water and then cleaning it with a natural paddle board cleaner. Please view our accessories section to find out which one we recommend and sell for our boards.
- Q:Do I have to remove my removable fin when I carry my board ? To avoid any possible breakage, we recommend it. If you don't want to remove the fin after each use, our carrying bag has a zipper that allows you to leave the fin on the board even when it is stored.
- Q:If I buy my SUP board online today, when will I receive it ? Our boards are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
- Q:Will I receive my tracking number by email ? Yes! Once your order is processed and ready to ship, you will receive an email with your tracking number to keep track of your delivery updates.
- Q:If something goes wrong, what do I do ? If anything goes wrong, we are always at your disposal. You can reach us by phone at 514-434-6020 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be our great pleasure to assist you.
- Q:Will I a have enough space in my trunk to carry my board ? Yes! Our transport bags have been custom designed to be compatible with all car trunks. Once your board and its accessories are stored in it, its dimensions are 37" (length) 16" (width) and 12.5" (depth).
- Q:Does the transport bag carry itself well once filled? How much does it weigh ? Yes! Once your board and accessories are stored in it, the All Around board carry bag weighs 27 lbs and the Touring board carry bag weighs 29 lbs.